Swift Advisors, LLC provides portfolio management services to individual clients with $50,000 or more to invest. We employ asset allocation models used by the largest and most respected institutions in the world ensuring a balance of risk and reward through proper diversification. Five common portfolio strategies are described below. These strategies can be implemented with stocks and bonds, exchange traded funds, or mutual funds as desired by the client.
- SIMPLE: The 90/10 strategy provides 90% return of the S&P 500 index with about 40% less risk.
- BALANCED: This 60/40 strategy balances equities with non-equity investments as well as domestic and global investments. Provides both growth and income with global asset diversification.
- GROWTH: This is an aggressive strategy that is at least 70% invested in fast growing sectors of the global economy. The growth strategy enhances core holdings with sector rotation tactics to always be in growing markets.
- INCOME: The income strategy is a balanced strategy that invests in high-quality global companies with consistent dividends as well as an array of bond investments to create a ladder of consistent income. At least 70% of the portfolio is allocated to income producing investments.
- HEDGED / ENHANCED: Derivatives can be used to hedge the portfolio or individual positions of any account as well as enhance the income earned on a regular basis.
Our world-class investment platform provides control and transparency to our clients. Our clients have access to thousands of stocks and bonds, as well as exchange traded funds and mutual funds.
We provide an annual portfolio analysis report customized to your needs, goals, and risk tolerance. We communicate on a regular bases with our clients and operate at their discretion.
Our advice is objective as we do not receive a commission from any investment that we suggest. The growth and protection of your account is our highest priority. As our client's prosper, so do we.